Saturday, June 25, 2011

Nicki-Getting Paid

Nicki-Getting Paid Tube. Duration : 1.43 Mins.


Album: Mondo Barbie (2010) lirics: I do not care what I hate to say that I paid for it I do not care what you hate to say that I paid for it I do not care what you say hate, I always say that I have paid get paid for it I say I do not care what you hate to say that I paid for it I do not care, I paid for it, what I hate, I always, I am not paid 't care what I hate to say that I paid for This is not about money if I do not understand your language [Nicki:] It 'down, down, pushing a Ferrari Barbie pink I breeze through Africa just to see the safari, I'm the baddest bitch in America Slicker questions not just Jerri Curl Erica The Black Sarah Jessicaaaaa jjjjjjj-Jessicaaaa text messages to me are that I never check my messages only thing you could ask me is in my sam-wiches want lots and lots of cheese, more cheese and if I'm on stage, I'm with SB And when you see my luggage, and when I put LV , both Hmm so empty, is the reason why allenvy female rappers do Ha ha ha ha [Chorus] Oh I'm sorry you said anything? My Bad, I know you Uh, maybe I had booked, was, I think I missed ya, you know, you know, if u booked a week 4 times a week, it is difficult to trace in some way, to keep girls bum Hahaha Oh And You ' the bitch barbie math!

Tags: getting, party

fossil lizette messenger bag

No comments:

Post a Comment