Thursday, October 6, 2011

CHRIS BROWN - CANT LET YOU GO ft BOW WOW AND PLEASURE P

CHRIS BROWN - CANT LET YOU GO ft BOW WOW AND PLEASURE P On YouTube.





twitter.com chris brown can not let you go lyrics (Chris) I'm the kind of man to supersize your life and turn it all up and down, back and forth with me theres no reverse gear. Sun take some time to know me, I am not false-hop act in my boat, and we can start. And I just want to keep your heart from cold, When you say here, I get sick like I told ya. Shoes Balenciaga scarf, or Loui you on the shoulder. . . To be treated like a princess, girlyou wear the crown You can lay up on my headrest, while i take you down. Girl let me let me give it to you, let me do it now You the baddest thing i've seen and baby girl you make me proud. You make me wanna be your man I do the best that i can. Pleasure P, My Nigga Bow, Know what i'm talking bout. (Chorus) Baby im on you like a tattoo Seat ya im my classroom, He's not me, we are not the same And if i could see your face then i just might get wasted, I dont even drink alcohol But baby girl i cant let you go (go) i cant let you go (go) i cant let you go (go) i cant let you go (go) Never let you go (go) I cant let you go (go) Never letting go (go) Never letting go (go) (Bow wow) Okay ya man aint nothing like me (Bow) he do you wrong and treat you bad lil mama you just might be (what) the one that i be waiting on and i could be ya papa and you my tenderoni when you feeling lonely all you gotta do baby is phone me (hello) and i be right wit cha all i got is this picture (what) Of you and ...

Keywords: chris, brown, cant, let, you, go, LYRICS

fuji xp waterproof camera utg messenger bag

No comments:

Post a Comment