Saturday, July 23, 2011

Chris Brown Bar-48 Description + Rap Lyrics

Chris Brown Bar-48 Description + Rap Lyrics Video Clips. Duration : 2.55 Mins.


No Lie ..... but Chris went on this Hardcore Go Cop And His Mixtape "Fan of a fan" Tyga NOW: www.datpiff.com (LYRICS) Intro: Yes, it works. Be what you wanted, right? Verse 1: Black Shades, head curtain girl Yo, I Get It In Nxgga stick shift, switching, and wood in the Benz grabbing, kissing all his friends Mr. Dolo model, with a group of fans and you know that Get The Party Like Bouncing A Pogo In (slow mode), but fast forward to me the part where I am and Yo Girl UnderThe bed linen Just Keep Eyes On Yo, I have a lot Nxggas Behind Me Wearing Red, Verizon new currency, the IA Super Size my hair long, Bad Chick, Haha (???) long, knowing that all of the words like my songs and she Fxcking every girl on my phone Haha, Im is Im So Fly, Flight Miles freeze up because Im So High It, Create your own cheese Lil Nxgga Up Black Ice On My Neck, oh Make You worry about me , Go Figure, which is not sweating, Fxck They Nxggas Old Lambo, Rove Range, Low I Got In My PantsThe audience applauds as a board, he clapped his hands, and then I was on the pole and get to know me working as a dancer double, I call it Double Dutch two girls at once, that rabbit's feet in the air Fxck Case Is Just My Luck Put up the top eight, because the cut Bang Bang Up, Now Thats Some Shit G Chain Gang No, really on some shit like IM freeing the jaw down, leaving Im Speechless Nxggas world premiere, Get A Sneak Peek is now widely bxtch Fxcking A New Day...

Keywords: Chris Brown, 48 Bar Rap, Fan Of A Fan, Mixtape, Tyga, 2010

vinyl wall quotes lapel wireless microphone

No comments:

Post a Comment