Saturday, July 9, 2011

Elvis Presley - Promised Land

Elvis Presley - Promised Land Video Clips. Duration : 3.00 Mins.


Elvis Presley Promised Land LYRICS *** *** A great song with a video pretty good backup I left my home in Norfolk Virginia, California, in my mind I straddled that Greyhound and rode into Raleigh and Caroline have had more motor problems that are struggling mid Alabama "and the dog collapsed and left us all in the center of the city of Birmingham, I immediately stuck with me a train ticket Ridin 'in Mississippi and was clean on that midnight flyer from BirminghamSmoking in New Orleans, Louisiana Just help me Help me out Houston in the city there are people there who care a little 'about me and not let the poor guy in Surat, as they took me, she bought a dress silk evening bag in hand and I woke up high over Alburquerque on a jet to the promised land Working on a T-bone steak a la carte Flying over the Golden State Ah when the pilot told us in 13 minutes, we would set get the machine swing gate terminal lowTaxi to the terminal zone Cut Down Easy engines and cool your wings and let's put the Los Angeles phone me Norfolk Virginia Tidewater four ten or nine Tell the folks back home this is the Promised Land use and the poor boy is on the line

Tags: Elvis, Presley, Promised, Land, good, song

debra murray pressure cooker cookbook

No comments:

Post a Comment