Saturday, July 30, 2011

Wiz Khalifa Roll Up With!

Wiz Khalifa Roll Up With! Tube. Duration : 3.78 Mins.


no copyright. Texts on the screen and below as well:) I roll I roll I roll up roll up roll Shawty I roll I roll it up [Wiz Khalifa - Verse 1] It 's your birthday and your husband is'nt IT is not acting right so Callin packin 'your bag Domiar' my phone, trying to catch a flight, you know, one thing will be just because I'm his girlfriend, each time me, when you call home, your husband as soon as you land, you say, is everything to me, but not all g shit over with him, is notWhy entertain you meet a couple of months have not the same I'm not saying I was the richest man in the world, but they are in the game when you keep up to 100 Imma pass this change, Wiz Khalifa - Roll Up [Chorus] Every When you need me If I ever wanted, you know, you can call me, I'll be there soon, no matter what your friends say, because I know I can be your best friend, and you should be my homie I do not is gonna flex, I do not know when I have the ball, then we are all to be his stunt Sendmy way, she is not I have to call you baby Every time I shoot, I roll, I pull up, every time you pull the child calls me, I'm on a roll, I roll I roll up, every time you call baby [Wiz Khalifa - Verse 2] [Texts: www.lyricsmode.com] I do, try your business but the real and if you will, of course, likely to keep me in your plans, and f-ckin your mans will to us , the white sand to us, surrounds the handcuffs, officers should work for them, if you pull one I gotPlace where ...

Tags: music

15ft hdmi cable replacement patio umbrella canopy cr123 rechargeable batteries

No comments:

Post a Comment