Monday, August 8, 2011

Elvis Presley - Promised Land 1974 [live]

Elvis Presley - Promised Land 1974 [live] On YouTube.





Elvis Presley - Promised Land 1974 I left my home in Norfolk Virginia, California, in my mind I straddled that Greyhound and rode in Raleigh, and more on Caroline We had problems, the engine turned into a struggle Half Alabama "And the dog has collapsed, leaving us all stranded In downtown Birmingham Right away I brought me a ticket Ridin 'in Mississippi and was clean on that midnight flyer out of Birmingham Smoking into New Orleans Help me outLouisiana just to help me in Houston to get to the city there are people there that are a bit 'worried about me and they did not let the poor boy in Surat, as the bore me, bought me a silk suit Put luggage in my hand and I woke up high over Alburquerque on a jet to the promised land Working on a T-bone steak a la carte Flying over the Golden State Ah when the pilot told us in 13 minutes we would swing the car easy to get along with low taxi to the terminal zone Cut your enginesand cool your wings and let's put me on the telephone Los Angeles, Norfolk, Virginia Tidewater four ten or nine Tell the folks back home this is the Promised Land of Appeals and the poor boy is on the line

Tags: Elvis, Presley, Promised, Land, 1974

rocketfish headphones neutrogena advanced acne solutions womens rolling laptop bags

No comments:

Post a Comment