Saturday, August 13, 2011

❧ ❦ What is my luggage? What to pack your holiday ❦ ❧

❧ ❦ What is my luggage? What to pack your holiday ❦ ❧ On YouTube.





What should I pack for my holiday in Egypt, and an update of what I used and was not used. If you like this video, watch my "What's in my makeup bag Weekend Getaway" video here: www.youtube.com Essentials: hat - not a cap or the neck and ears are sunglasses sunscreen thing mosquito repellent lotion Wet Ones Tissue disinfectant Kensington Travel Adapter Travel Packages First Aid Kid burning antidiarrheal drugs recommended: give away information for free umbrella COMPETITION! If I have 500 subscribers, I will have aFree give-away contest open to everyone, everywhere in the world, so please register! Please log in, review and comment! Email sassiwench@gmail.com sassiwench.blogspot.com http

Keywords: Whats, in, my, purse, bag, handbag, bags, purses, what, how, to, pack, for, arabia, arabic, egypt, scarf, women, vacation, holiday, giza, lesportsac, le, sport, sac, cairo, luxor, pyramids, hotel, amarante, hat, roaming, plan, iphone, what's, luggage?

mirro pressure cooker instructions

No comments:

Post a Comment