Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Wiz Khalifa and Curren $ y-The Life with Lyrics

Wiz Khalifa and Curren $ y-The Life with Lyrics On YouTube.





Wiz Khalifa and Curren $ y Mixtape Fly As The Lyrics: Yeah! His youthful appearance Khalifa Currensy Hot Spitta man in the mirror wondering one thing, hahahaha yeahhh Come Fly (Wiz Khalifa) directly on gas, fast living image of me that I have no time to know the pot to check luggage at the head with politicians and piss hash heliports some hoes and hella zag, not tagss. It is not one to brag, but if you try not to hear about drug money and women, I have not heard asskkk.Smoke so much, I'm brain dead Hoes mad at me because my phone is off, to land my plane. I say, whoa! .. Slow Down Baby Spitta enough to go around with my lady, I'm going to give Red Bull wings she and Jim a bucket of paper planes to give my name on the Internet ether female transmission you heard me on Twitter Pagesse my music on myspace. yeah! If you pull up and then come play me this warm and when the aircraft Spitta (Curren $ y) smokes, said he wants to enjoy Clicquoton my weed smoking room floor living room with other famous people that access to places and dangerous to know EXCULSIVE lavesh I hang the life I chose, but I would not change no sex, money and drugs the wrong way sports cars and luggage to be a better person days and then nobody will be so for life cock! so the cork from the bottle to put in slightly larger Spitta purp at home, hide your lighters em I suppose a case error, because I could not read my jagged...

Keywords: Wiz, Khalifa, Curren$y, the, hot, spitta, How, Fly, mixtape, Life

baby safety car seat rc helicopter flight simulator download Newmans Own Organic Coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment